He's on his way back home

He's on his way back home

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

5 Minutes Condensed Practice

Recently, when days are busy, I find myself increasingly turning to this condensed practice to meet daily routine requirements.

1. 108 Om Mani Padme Hum - Chosen this mantra partly due to my karmic affinity with Kwan Yin Pusa, and that this mantra is known to help purify negative emotions, bad karma and to generate positive energy.
2. Sitting Quietly for a Short While - Not using any particular method, not doing anything in particular, just quietly sitting, thoughts and emotions, birds chirping and cars zooming, whatever that arises, come and go, not questioning whether am I in the "correct state" or not, not excluding anything, not holding onto anything...
3. Ten Recitation of Amituofo - Re-commit to my aspiration to seek rebirth in Pure land, followed ten recitation of Amituofo. Finally end the practice with the dedication of merits.

No comments:

Post a Comment