He's on his way back home

He's on his way back home

Friday, March 14, 2014

Choiceless Awareness

I love this quote from Ajahn Sumedho:

Letting go of form is trusting in the immediacy of awareness.  And awareness is real.  It isn't abstract; it isn't just some kind of concept I have that I don't recognise immediately; it is more like the space in this room and the forms in space.  They are what they are.  and I no longer go from one thing to another saying," I like this; I don't like that." but recognise that whatever is in this space belongs here in this moment.  It doesn't whether I approve or disapprove of it, or whether it is good or bad.  If it is here, this is the way it is; and this is learning to trust in awareness, which doesn't pick or choose.  It is choiceless awareness.  

It is the type of quote that produce a little "ahhh..." moment doesn't it? =D

May all of us continue to enjoy our practice and be well and happy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment