He's on his way back home

He's on his way back home

Thursday, April 17, 2014

凡所有相,皆是虛妄

I was caught in an emotional storm earlier, quite a big one, was totally caught up in it.
Practicing with emotions took a back seat...

But as I stump into a corner completely caught up in the terrible storyline, I started including into my awareness breathing and bodily sensations...

Not sure how long but the gloominess suddenly lifted all of a sudden...

Like an eureka moment... but I can't put my finger on it how it happened... it just did...

A moment of reflection and this thought came to my mind

凡所有相,皆是虛妄

in any case, the children song is also saying the same thing I think ha-ha: row row row your boat, gently down the steam, merrily merrily merrily merrily , life is but a dream...

May all of us continue to enjoy our practice and be well and happy.
Amituofo.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment