He's on his way back home

He's on his way back home

Friday, February 20, 2009

bad mood day =P

today found myself in bad mood... much of the dae haha =P
probably past daes of accumulated busi work (still accumulating!! =P)
plus veri little sleep amt to lotz negative energy n emotions getting stored within...
was not even aware how much the negative state of mind was running my life...
until i became aware of couple of times of emotional reaction to things/people that normally would not have triggered my emotions at all...
how my emotions and bad mood colour my perceptions, thoughts and reactions!
how unkind i had been to people or events ard mi!
labelled my thinking when awareness came in, and stayed with the intense bodily sensations, there is so much negative energy coursing thru my body...
just had a sitting for 30 min, n much of the negative energy flowed on...
where is "my bad mood"? much like a bad dream...
today's experience of the whirlwind of emotions made mi taste the truth of impermanence a little more...

No comments:

Post a Comment