He's on his way back home

He's on his way back home

Friday, May 9, 2014

I had a bad dream, but it went away

Last night, I dreamt of quarrelling with my mom over something =(
Cannot remember the details though...

But interestingly, what happened was this:
At some point into the quarrel, I recognised myself having an emotional distress (not aware that I was in a dream though haha)
The 3R kick in (recognise emotional distress; refrain from following storyline; return to present moment)
When I reached the 'return to present moment', the dream sort of disintegrated, I sort of woke up and realised it was but a dream...

Interesting...

Really am very grateful for the 3R practice...

May all of us continue to enjoy our practice and be well and happy.
Amituofo.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment