He's on his way back home

He's on his way back home

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Time flies...

Time flies!

Been 3 years since my last entry!
I hope my dear Dharma friends in Singapore and anyone who is reading this blog, are doing well in all aspects of their life =)

The past 3 years been very busy for me, went through myriad changes in life, major ones like: (1) marriage, (2) welcoming a new family member (my son, who is already 18 months!), (3) significant changes in terms of work assignment, including a promotion (=D but implies more work also =P), and (4) change of residence where I am currently based in Australia (will be back in Singapore from June 14 onwards)

Australia is a nice place, friendly people and a very relaxed environment (compared to Singapore's demanding and fast paced lifestyle) So now I found myself with no excuses (oppss) to restart my blogging =P

Coming to Australia, I am very grateful to have found Ordinary Mind Zen Brisbane, have been practicing under the guidance of Gregg Howard, a Dharma Successor of Charlotte Joko Beck. Great Centre, great teacher, great energy! Joining this group really helps me to maintain my practice =)

You can find out more about their Zen school and practice style from their webpage:
http://ordinarymind.org.au/

May you be well and happy ^ ^

No comments:

Post a Comment